Pacquiao vs Bradley RESULT : BRADLEY WINS

WELCOME BACK Manny Pacquiao and Boxing Fans from all over the universe. Grab a beer from the fridge and start reading my blog dedicated to my idol manny Pacquiao. Theres tons of Pacquiao stuff in here since September 2007 see the archive in the bottom left. Checkout the boxing schedule on the left side column.
MORE PACQUIAO NEWS IN THE BLOGS ARCHIEVE
SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007. THE TIME MANNY PACQUIAO MOVED HIS WAY TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN KNOCKIN OUT SUCKAS.

USEFUL LINKS
USEFUL LINKS


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Micheal Phelps got caught on camera taking a hit in a marijuana bong


So you've seen it all over the news. Yes I did, It was on the front cover of the New York Daily News which half of the cover he shared with the winning SuperBall 43 champion, Pittsburg Steleers on February 2, 2009.

Micheal Phelps went to a party in Columbia, S.C. in November and got caught on camera taking a hit on a marijuana bong. Someone sold the photo to a London tabloid and it ran in the newspaper this past Sunday.

In a statement, Mr. Phelps confirmed the authenticity of the photo, saying: "I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old, and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

He's likely to lose millions in endorsement deals.
His endorsement deals include those with Kellogg, Subway, AT&T, Hilton and, most recently, Mazda.


Whats your opinion folk? To me , he is just human and we all go through phases in our life.

Checkout this pictures Micheal Phelps of being human. Who is he?
Phelps holds the record for the most gold medals won at a single Olympics with the eight golds he won at the 2008 Olympic Games.


Micheal Phelps got caught with fries



1 comment:

Wharzutility said...

Articles interesting and useful, This is the first comment, do not delete ok!
you may want to take the time to read my article about Las Vegas Deals