Pacquiao vs Bradley RESULT : BRADLEY WINS

WELCOME BACK Manny Pacquiao and Boxing Fans from all over the universe. Grab a beer from the fridge and start reading my blog dedicated to my idol manny Pacquiao. Theres tons of Pacquiao stuff in here since September 2007 see the archive in the bottom left. Checkout the boxing schedule on the left side column.
MORE PACQUIAO NEWS IN THE BLOGS ARCHIEVE
SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007. THE TIME MANNY PACQUIAO MOVED HIS WAY TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN KNOCKIN OUT SUCKAS.

USEFUL LINKS
USEFUL LINKS


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Manny Pacquiao: Will fight as boxer and congressman

World boxing champion Manny Pacquiao believes he can continue his phenomenal career in the ring while fulfilling his dream of helping his poor countrymen as a politician.

“It just needs discipline. You just need time management,” he said.

Still on a high after winning a congressional
seat representing impoverished Sarangani province, Pacquiao, 31, said he would continue fighting—both as an athlete and legislator for the people.

“There are many problems in my province, many people who need help and, one by one, we will decide what to do to help them,” said Pacquiao at a grand celebration in his hometown Saturday night.

“I am happy that I won and that people voted for me but it is also a great responsibility and so I must help my countrymen,” said Pacquiao, known as Pacman, who grew up dirt-poor until boxing brought him world fame and riches.

No comments: