Pacquiao vs Bradley RESULT : BRADLEY WINS

WELCOME BACK Manny Pacquiao and Boxing Fans from all over the universe. Grab a beer from the fridge and start reading my blog dedicated to my idol manny Pacquiao. Theres tons of Pacquiao stuff in here since September 2007 see the archive in the bottom left. Checkout the boxing schedule on the left side column.
MORE PACQUIAO NEWS IN THE BLOGS ARCHIEVE
SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007. THE TIME MANNY PACQUIAO MOVED HIS WAY TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN KNOCKIN OUT SUCKAS.

USEFUL LINKS
USEFUL LINKS


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Who would win if Manny Pacquaio and Floyd Mayweather fight according to Manchester Ricky Hatton.

Hatton, stopped in 10 rounds by Mayweather and two rounds by Pacman, had this to say when I asked him who would win if Pacquiao and Mayweather were to ever get it on:

“I’d like to think Manny would win. I’d hope he’d win because he’s a gentleman, really nice guy, family man. Everything about him I really admire. But as much as I don’t like Mayweather, he’s one hell of a fighter. Mayweather would probably pip him.”

Of course, Pacquiao must first get past Miguel Cotto

No comments: