Pacquiao vs Bradley RESULT : BRADLEY WINS

WELCOME BACK Manny Pacquiao and Boxing Fans from all over the universe. Grab a beer from the fridge and start reading my blog dedicated to my idol manny Pacquiao. Theres tons of Pacquiao stuff in here since September 2007 see the archive in the bottom left. Checkout the boxing schedule on the left side column.
MORE PACQUIAO NEWS IN THE BLOGS ARCHIEVE
SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007. THE TIME MANNY PACQUIAO MOVED HIS WAY TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN KNOCKIN OUT SUCKAS.

USEFUL LINKS
USEFUL LINKS


Friday, February 8, 2008

'Car accident and personal injury lawyer - get rich- find the best car accident and personal injury lawyer'


I was involved in a car accident last year of 2006 in New York City. It happened while I was on my vacation from work. My toyota was rear ended by a speeding car. The rear of my car was totally wreck. I was such in a bad shape physically and spiritually. I was so angry at the person who rear ended me, that I wanted to kill him for making my life in such a mess. First, I no longer have a car that gets me to work, I need to go to a physical therapist and all the paperwork that i have to furnish to the insurance company and my lawyer.
Thanks to a great lawyer from a law firm in lower Manhattan. I was able to get my car fix from Toyota and got $15,000 from my sufferings. My lawyers were able to get compensation for my injuries resulting from somebodies negligence. My lawyers only gets paid if the case is won or settled. These type of law firms also handles auto,bus,train,pedistrian,construction accidents, slips/trip/fall,lead paint poisoning, medical malpractice, defective products, wrongful death, general negligence, dental and nursing home negligence and etc. I have seen so many ads, im glad i didnt ignore them because those ads are for real. I can vouch for them because i am a client.

No comments: